KRT earth ceiling plaster is typically applied by hand trowel to achieve a smooth or textured finish. Low VOC and fire retardant.
Eco De Vita™ KRT breathable plaster is specially designed for ceilings and gives you the warmth of traditional Japanese plaster with a smooth hand-troweled look or a textured finish.
• Composed of diatomaceous earth and natural sand
• May help to moderate indoor humidity
• Applied by hand trowel or spray machine
• Available in 60 sophisticated colors
• Customizable with texture additives
• Fire retardant
• Certified SCS Indoor Advantage Gold for low VOC
• Contributes toward LEED credits
Shikoku International © 2010 All Rights Reserved
Eco De Vita™ is a low VOC interior plaster that combines traditional Japanese design with modern luxury. Design or renovate any residential or commercial space with beautiful Japanese plaster walls and ceilings in a range of custom finishes, colors and textures. Eco De Vita plasters are easy to apply and suitable for contractors, architects and designers as well as anyone passionate about home improvement. Composed of natural sand and diatomaceous earth, they are a great alternative to paint, wallpaper or coatings. Certified SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; applicable toward LEED green building credits.